The Democrats are evil by nature. Not only that they break laws and commit abhorrent crimes, they even act “shady” in the politics. The cases like Harvey Weinstein prove that the Liberals are crying for freedom in order to what? Rape, molest, promote prostitution or pedophilia? Or should we talk about the Fake News filter? How they blamed the Republicans for working with the Russians when in the end they were the ones receiving help.
Well, this week we’ll talk about one of the “Big fish”. The 12-time elected Dawnna Dukes of Texas. Her behavior made her co-workers very suspicious. When they checked on her, they found out that she has been coming to work on Morphine. She missed more than a half of her shifts and wasted tax money for personal benefits. Travis County prosecutors claim that Dukes showed for work in a bad state. She hid a cell phone from the investigator and spend money on the internet. Dukes paid wasted $51,000 on an online psychic, about $1,000 per week.
According to American Conservative Herald, here are all acts in the filling against the Dukes:
1. Was absent for roll call 65 percent of the time during the 2017 legislative regular session, and 36 percent of the time in the special session.
2. Responded to a search warrant for her cellphone by providing investigators a phone that did not match the identification number on the phone they had requested
3. Was noticeably impaired while trying to perform legislative duties at the Capitol and showed up late to a House Appropriations Committee hearing on March 29, stating, “I know I’m talking a lot. I’m full of morphine and will be headed out of here soon.”
4. Agreed to a contract with the Austin school district for her company, DM Dukes and Associates, to provide business evaluations but subcontracted the work to a consulting firm. The district paid Dukes $514,224 from May 2015 to March 2016.
5. Arrived late to court settings on June 30 and Aug. 21. Judge Brad Urrutia threatened to hold Dukes in contempt if she does it again.
6. Failed to submit in a timely fashion both a campaign finance report before the 2016 election and a 2017 personal financial statement. She was fined $1,000.
Looks like this is just the begging of exposing the evils in the Democrat Party.